Friday 21 December 2012

Exercise - Multiple points

Exercise - Multiple points

Started by setting up background by laying a coloured sheet on a flat surface. Then I set up my tripod and fixed the camera. Camera was set to aperture F8 (the highest F no. on my camera) trying to keep all in focus, all other settings were auto. I then started to set up the first point to shoot.

Photo 1.
Shell was placed centrally trying to make it as aesthetically pleasing as possible.

Photo 2.
The two shells were placed like as if they were found in nature, still joined. The angle made the photo a lot more interesting than if the shells were linear.

Photo 3.
I had a play around with setting these shells up and found I liked this the most.

Photo 4.
Setting this up was quite a challenge, having 3 shells all the same made balancing the other shell difficult. In the end I made the single shell the central interest with the other 3 framing it.

Photo 5.
This seemed the logical position for the 5 shells.

Photo 6.
The final setup is quite pleasing, wish I had more time to do more with this.

Photo 7.
Final photo showing the relation between each point.

No comments:

Post a Comment